Here are some of the voice commands you can use that I know.
Starting with "Hey, Google" or "Ok, Google" and behind it :
Commands for Phone call if phone is connected.
- Call "Name of person" Like Call Mom
- Hang up
- Find my phone
- Ring my phone
- Bluetooth pairing
- is Bluetooth active?
- is Bluetooth paired?
Other commands :
- Play "title song" from "Name artist" on spotify / youtube
(If you have a subscription on one of them)
- Volume 10% or 40 % Or any other between 0 and 100%
- Turn it up. (Volume) Turn it down.
- Turn it to 11 (Max volume is 11)
- Stop. Pause or Be quiet.
- play forest sounds
- Play "Song" on device / program like shopify or youtube
- Flip a coin
- Where am I
- Order a uber
- how do you say [word] in [language]?
- what does [word] mean?
- how are Twitter stocks doing?
- what are the nearest restaurants to me?
- how late is [business] open?
Let me know what other commands you found that you liked here !